The contest is managed by each country - check Contest Rules for your country submission dates.
You are asked to realize actions/events. You can do them on your own, with your parents and relatives or by collaborating remotely with your mates and friends.
Actions/events must be documented in video. Can include:
- Flash mobs
- Theatrical representation
- Original song live performance
- Sketches and poetry
Innovative ideas and initiatives will be considered as well.
In order to attend the contest, you have to:
- Upload your video on YouTube (create a new account if you do not have one)
- Publish a post on your favourite social medie
- Send the YouTube link, the screenshot and URL of the social media post to your YE, social media manager or local representative
Did you already created and documented an action/event before the lockdown? No problem, you can participate! Just follow the above instructions.
Entries can be submitted on R&C website from April 20th to June 15th.
Videos will be made visible and votable on the R&C website from June 16th to June 30th.
All actions have to display the campaign logo in one form or another stencils, t-shirts, posters, flags, stickers, flayer/ hand outs, pieces of cloth or banners, as long as the claim ACT HUMAN feature somewhere